JoAnn Alumbaugh, Editor
JoAnn Alumbaugh grew up on a diversified farm in Michigan, and has been involved in many different facets of the industry. She joined PorkNetwork as Editor and Brand Champion on January 2013 and is anxious to engage in conversation with producers, educators, consultants and agri-business personnel
Immediately prior to joining PorkNetwork, Alumbaugh was a counselor at Morgan & Myers, where she was involved in strategic planning, integrated marketing communications, digital media and public relations on key accounts. She also was CEO of Alumbaugh Communications, a privately held project-management enterprise in Linden, Iowa. Alumbaugh holds a Bachelors degree in English from EasternMichigan University.
She is an Honorary Iowa Master Pork Producer and serves on the board of the American Agricultural Editors’ Association.
- Soy complex seemingly confirmed Wednesday's loss of momentum
- Cotton was the exception to Thursday's general ag market strength
- Thursday's early release of new FSA data had little market impact
- Soy & cotton markets diverged from gains in the other ag markets
- Bacon Expo at Iowa State draws crowds
- Cargill launches pig nutrition program
- Smithfield Responds to Pig Abuse Allegation
- West Coast refineries continue to receive crude via rail
- Workshops address emergency preparedness for livestock operations
- Boxed Beef Cuts - USDA Prime Product
- Soy futures again led the crop markets higher Tuesday night
- Pfizer, partners donate $1.1 million to FFA, AABP, AAEP programs